Whether you are brand new to raw food, a seasoned pro, or the King or Queen of on-and-off-the-wagon, we all have times in our life when we just know – be it intuitively or it’s staring-us-in-the-face – that our diet simply isn’t where we want or need it to be.
There’s a sense of undermining or underplaying ourselves. It’s as if we know we are doing ourselves a disservice, but we don’t know how to stop.
I’ll come to the HOW to stop in just a moment, but for now, to help you see where you are currently within this conversation, here are 10 surefire signs that you’re ready to eat more raw food than you currently are today.
- You start reading more raw food articles, blog posts, and recipe books without any apparent warning
- You start following more raw food accounts on instagram
- When you look in your fridge or kitchen cupboards you feel sad/ashamed/uninspired.
- When you look at glowing raw foodies you feel a twinge of jealousy, and wish you could have some of what he or she’s having…
- You find yourself thinking about “the good old days” – you know, the ones when you used to eat more raw food/juice daily/cleanse regularly and wonder “what went wrong?”
- You recognise that you want more out of life than you’re currently getting, and your intuition tells you that raw food is the answer.
- When you reflect on at some of the food and drink you’re currently consuming, you just KNOW that those things are truly “beneath” you and so not a fit the man or woman that you truly are.
- You start to see that not only have you let your diet go, but other areas of your life are also not being held to the standard or vibration that you truly desire or aspire to.
- You are caught in a rut in one or more areas of your life, and you know that you’re probably going to have to do something radical to get yourself out of it.
- You feel that the magic is missing from your life and the synchronicities, aha moments and serendipitous events have just about dried up…
Do any of these sound familiar?
The more you nodded your head to, the more raw food is calling your name right now, and the question is… are you ready to do something about it?!
The truth is that we can have this realisation but often we do need to do something radical, because we may find ourselves stuck on a holding pattern both in diet and in life. (The two usually reflect each other, quite honestly.)
So now onto the HOW.
I’ll begin by saying that switching to more raw food can be super-easy, like the proverbial duck to water, or it can feel like a massive leap that’s just too big and sometimes even scary, to make.
In the latter case there are certain things that need to click into place before going raw, otherwise it will feel painful, difficult and absolutely like an uphill battle.
These things might be internal – head or heart related – or external, usually something to do with your outer environment, or life situation.
While they can all be addressed, in some cases, depending on the nature of the resistance or obstructions, it may take some time.
In my experience, the perfect time to eat more raw is when you’re on the upward curve of being excited by the thought, feeling inspired, and genuinely being ready to embrace what effectively could lead to a brand new life.
TODAY is the perfect day to embrace that new life if you’re ready… not just because Raw Bliss starts one week from today (!), but also because today’s full moon is being hailed as THE one that is heralding in the most powerful and potentially even extreme new chapters. (If you’re into all things planetary, you might find this video interesting…)
So, how ready are you to eat more raw?
Post your comments and questions below and I’ll be happy to respond/comment/cheer you on, no matter what your current situation or how clear or confused you may find yourself feeling on ths powerful Saggitarian full moon.
PS: Early bird pricing for Raw Bliss disappears tomorrow, Wednesday 30th May 2018 – so check it out now to see if it’s the answer to your prayers, like it certainly would have been to mine, 20-odd years ago when I needed it most!