GREEN GODDESS JUICE
This juice is delicious, refreshing and super-healthy. You can’t help but feel so much better for drinking it, even if you’re not used to drinking a lot of greens.
This recipe makes about 1 litre, and is the perfect drink to wake you up first thing in the morning or to drink after a session at the gym.
- 1 medium RIPE pineapple
- 2 apples
- 1/2 lemon including its peel
- 1/2 lime including its peel
- 1 bag of organic spinach (approx. 200g)
- 5 sticks celery
- 1 whole cucumber including peel
- Simply juice all ingredients, using celery and cucumber to push the spinach through.
- Pour into a jug or separate mini bottles to keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, or freeze for later.
Karen’s Top Tip:
Feel free to swap spinach for another dark green leafy vegetable and/or use different fruit as you desire. Greens and fruit work very well together, especially when juiced or blended – and are sooo tasty and among the healthiest foods on earth.