- Blender OR Food Processor
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashew nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon healthy salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Simply blend all ingredients together until everything has broken down and is fully homogenised. You may wish to add additional water to thin it out if it is too thick for your liking.
- Experiment with additional ingredients to create different flavoured mayos, such as sun-dried tomatoes, fresh or dried herbs, curry powder or whatever takes your fancy.
Not yet subscribed to my blog? Click here to receive immediate notifications when blog posts go live.
Want the printable version of this recipe? Click here!
This recipe was published in my weekly eZine last Friday. If you’re not yet a subscriber to the “Successfully Raw” eZine and would like to be, click here to reserve your weekly copy delivered every Friday.