- Blender OR Food Processor (This is for the Raw Mayo – see separate recipe.)
- Sharp knife
- 5 large sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch spring/green onions
- 1 handful fresh chives
- Chop the sweet potato into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Finely slice the chives and spring onion and add to the potato pieces, stirring around to mix things up.
- Prepare the mayo by blending all of the mayo ingredients in a blender or food processor (makes 4 cups).
- Add the mayo to your potatoes, stirring in as you go. Stop adding when you feel your potato salad is at the desired consistency.
- Enjoy your potato salad on its own or served with a big, juicy salad. Makes a great side dish or a quick snack if you want something grounding but filling.
- Add in any other fresh herbs, garlic, fresh chopped onion or even curry powder for something a little bit different.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Not yet subscribed to my blog? Click here to receive immediate notifications when blog posts go live.
Want the printable version of this recipe? Click here!
This recipe was published in my weekly eZine last Friday. If you’re not yet a subscriber to the “Successfully Raw” eZine and would like to be, click here to reserve your weekly copy delivered every Friday.