- Glass shaker jar (for dressings) OR Jam jar with lid
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pure water
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar if you prefer)
- 2–3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- A liberal shaking of a natural-flavoured salt like Herbamare
- A small amount of crushed garlic if you haven’t used a spicy salt
- Simply pour all ingredients into a dressing shaker jar or a jar with a lid and give it a good, hard shake!
- Taste-test before pouring over your salad. Adjust the recipe if required.
- Serve on any salad that needs a big boost.
- This recipe will keep for about a week in the fridge.
Not yet subscribed to my blog? Click here to receive immediate notifications when blog posts go live.
Want the printable version of this recipe? Click here!
This recipe was published in my weekly eZine last Friday. If you’re not yet a subscriber and would like to be, click here to reserve your weekly copy delivered every Friday. Read last week’s entire issue here.